The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Assistant II
Job SummaryUnder general supervision of the Controller, perform general accounting support work, process payments made by & to vendors, students and the university community. compiles, verifies and record accounting data. write accounting reports.
- HS Diploma and 2 years office experience.
- Good Communications skill
- Ability to type at least 50wpm
- Knowledge of Microsoft program, BANNER, other software a plus
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Good office clerical skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Requires intermediate level skills;
- Must have very good customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to perform other related duties as assigned