The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Officer - Payroll
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Accounting Officer - Payroll.
- ACCA Level I/AAT or CAT Level II or equivalent
- Proficiency in use of Accounting Systems and Microsoft Office software applications especially Microsoft Excel.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll administration
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Great Plains software is an asset
- Working knowledge of Government Accounting FAA and PBMA Acts
- Collating and processing of all payroll transactions for monthly and fortnightly salaries
- Collating and processing of all statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Generates and process payroll journals to accounting software system
- Prepares monthly bank statement reconciliations for payroll accounts
- Files annual statutory returns
- Collates and upload (direct banking) of pension and group health insurance payments
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.