The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Technician (FMG/AT 1)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of Accounting Technician - Finance Division (FMG/AT 1).
- Certificate in Government Accounting Level 11 OR
- Certificate in Accounting from a recognized tertiary Institution, OR
- AAT Intermediate level or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of, and the ability to interpret and administer the provisions of the Financial Accounting and Auditing Act, Public Bodies Management and Accountability Act 2001
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in a Public Sector organization
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.