The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAdecco is in search of an Accounts Payable for a client in the Caguas area.
- Compares and matches the receiving report, purchase order and invoice.
- Books vendor’s approved invoices into AP system.
- Maintains and updated vendor’s files in system.
- Processes 1099s at end of year
- Reconcile credit card expenses and match GRN for material.
- Keeps GRN report current.
- Post journal entries requests, maintain and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Generate Standard and ad hoc reports.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft offce, Outlook, Syspro (General Ledger, Cash Book, AR, AP, WIP, Inventory, and Purchasing).
Minimum 10 years related Accountiing experience
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required