The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accreditation Coordinator - School of Nursing
Job SummaryThe Accreditation Coordinator will review and revise the ACEN program evaluation plan for the BSN program on St. Thomas.
- Work with faculty on preparation of self study report for submission to ACEN.
- Work with faculty, students and collaborating units of the university and clinical sites to prepare for the site visit.
- Meet with site visit evaluators during November visit after which help with developing corrective actions identified.
- Serve as drug dosage calculation testing coordinator for the Albert A.
- Sheen Campus testing students in all nursing courses with a clinical component.
- Applicants should have previous experience in collegiate teaching at the undergraduate level and the ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Familiarity with the NLNAC accreditation processes is preferred.
- Additional duties involve participating in student advisement, program evaluation and development.
- Extensive experience in preparing for site visits by accreditation agencies and a Master’s degree.
- While performing duties of job, employee will be required to climb, stand, bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist, lift, grip items when necessary, hear and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment will probably be moderate to loud at times.