The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrative Assistant III, School of Business
Job SummaryThe successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating information in the School of Business
- report directly to the Dean, and under direction will perform difficult secretarial/administrative work to provide primary administrative support for the unit;
- develop own work routine and set priorities for regular assignments to relieve supervisor of administrative details;
- perform confidential assignments, and serve as personal assistant to the head of work unit.
- The candidate will also direct activities of other support staff;
- assist with travel arrangements, office schedules and appointments;
- prepare institutional documents;
- review and maintain office supply inventories;
- drafting communicational and external constituents;
- prepare and review OTSs;
- Interact with students, staff, and faculty;
- perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills;
- high degree of motivation and the ability to work with people of diverse educational and cultural backgrounds;
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- customer and client focused;
- ability to work across organizational lines.
While performing duties of job, employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, reach, talk and hear. Work environment: The noise level in the work environment will be low to moderate at times.