The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrative Team, WASH Project
Job SummaryTetra Tech, is seeking qualified administrative team candidates to provide support to an anticipated $40-50 million USAID-funded water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) project in Haiti.
The purpose of this 4.5-year project is to reduce the prevalence of cholera and other waterborne diseases in order to improve Haitians’ health and prosperity. The project will focus on increasing access to water and sanitation services in cholera hotspots and communities recovering from cyclical disasters such as Hurricane Matthew. To do this, the project will seek to increase access to sustainable water supply services, increase access to sustainable sanitation services, and strengthen the enabling environment for sustainably delivering, operating, and maintaining WASH services.
Tetra Tech is seeking candidates with experience in: finance and administration, grants management, communications, logistics, procurement, human resources, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field;
- A demonstrated track record of progressively responsible technical experience providing support to donor projects with similar complexity, USAID project experience preferred;
- Proven leadership, organizational and writing skills;
- Experience working in Haiti.
- Haitian candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological order
- List of at least three professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.