The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Analyst (SOG/ST 7)
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Analyst (SOG/ST 7).
To organize and manage information received in order to attain a logical field related framework for the purpose of forecasting, detecting and revealing activities which are detrimental to the security of the state and its interests.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collects data and undertakes relevant first line analysis
- Prepares graphs, charts, tables and other intelligence illustrative devices for visual presentation of data
- Liaises with peers relating to the specific desk to obtain information/data pertinent to matters being examined
- Communicates with the Senior Analyst on all development regarding the mandate of the Centre
- Conducts (IT) based analytical investigations relating to special assigned task
- Ensures proper records are maintained to support decisions
- Evaluates existing applications, data, hardware and other systems in order to recommend enhancements.
- Provides subject matter expertise on network and systems security procedures/posture
- Must be flexible and highly responsive to changes, to cope with the needs of the desk
- Must display a high level of motivation and discipline
- Must possess the ability to remain focused
- Must be dedicated to given tasks ensure agreed outputs are achieved
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent working knowledge of research software
- Extensive training in Analysis
- Cyber Security/Environmental Security
SPECIAL CONDITION ASSOCIATED WITH THE JOB
- Irregular and unscheduled working hours
- May be required to work out of office from time to time
- High security working environment
- Must be Security vetted to include annual polygraph testing
- Must be a signatory of the Official Secrets Act
- Continuously works with computer or other keyboard devices
- May be required to work in overseas posting for specific periods
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies or related field of Computing within the Information Security Industry.
- At least five (5) years related working experience
We thank all for responding but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.