The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Area Vice President & Country Manager
Job SummaryRBC is looking for an Area Vice President & Country Manager, to lead a dynamic team of sales and service professionals.
As Area Vice President & Country Manager, you will have responsibility for the financial and business performance of the company. You will also have oversight of the company’s banking operations, ensuring that it remains sound.
What will you need to do?
- Develop an effective sales and service force in the market, to maximize revenue and productivity through recruiting and ongoing coaching, ensuring a high level of employee capability and engagement is maintained, through focused sales management routines
- Ensure a continuous improvement approach is applied to achieve superior client satisfaction levels across all channels in the market
- Act as a point of integration to manage clients, change, local relationships, risk and regulators. Is the lead Integrator accountable for end-to-end market business performance from sales delivery and after sales service through to regulatory management
- Build marketplace recognition and revenue growth, through increased product penetration and market share
- Provide guidance and direction for operational risk, including Unit Financial Control checks and balances, cash and customer controls, revenue and expense controls, negotiation of items and fraud
- Ensure defined in-market processes are being followed, including but not limited to, adherence to regulatory compliance guidelines, anti-money laundering and bank policies and procedures
What you need to succeed?
- 10 or more years banking experience
- Minimum – Bachelor's Degree in Banking or a related field
- Strong financial and business acumen
- In-depth credit knowledge of personal and business lending
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation. Salary in range of CI$92,000.00 to CI$138,000.00 will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies