The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant/Associate Professor, Education
Job SummaryThe Elementary and Secondary Education Departments are seeking candidates to teach undergraduate foundations (core) education courses; supervise students during field experiences and on final teaching practice.
- The successful candidates will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy; and a commitment to research.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D./Ed.D. from an accredited institution.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent tertiary-level teaching experience;
- wide experience in the supervision of student-teachers;
- evidence of scholarly research and publications;
- and experience in programme review and development.