The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant/Associate Professor, Mathematics Education – Secondary
Job SummaryThe Secondary Education Department is seeking candidates to teach undergraduate mathematics methodology courses to secondary education student teachers
- Supervise students during field experiences and on final teaching practice;
- engage in research and scholarly activities; and participate in programme revision and development.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy; and a commitment to research.
- The candidate may also be required to teach foundations (core) education courses.
- A Ph.D./Ed.D. in Mathematics Education or related area from an accredited institution is required.