The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant or Associate Professor of Information Systems
Job SummaryThe Business Administration Division is seeking candidates who will teach a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year at the undergraduate and graduate level in the position of Assistant or Associate Professor of Information Systems.
- Teaching experience should be in the following courses respectively:
MIS: Emphasis for teaching Object Oriented System Analysis and Design, Business Data Management, Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, Information Resource Management, Web-based Applications Development (PHP, ASP, .NET), Business Application Development, and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (SAP applications and development).
- Professional experience in curriculum development.
- Proficiency in oral and written English and computer literacy.
Applicants with administrative and leadership experience in an academic setting would be preferred.
- Physical Demands: While performing job duties, employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, reach, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment will probably be moderate.