The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Professor, History
Job SummaryThe History, Religion and Philosophy Department is seeking a faculty member with the ability to teach courses leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.
The ability to teach courses in African and African Diasporic History is desirable.
- The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- experience in programme review and development;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy;
- and a commitment to engaging in research and scholarly activities.
Applicants must have a Ph.D. in History from an accredited institution, along with three years teaching experience at the tertiary level.