The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Professor, Law
Job SummaryCandidates are being sought for the position of Assistant Professor, Law to teach courses leading to an undergraduate degree in Law.
- The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- experience in programme review and programme development;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy; and a commitment to research and scholarly activities.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in Law from an accredited institution;
- excellent tertiary-level teaching experience;
- and evidence of scholarly research and publications