The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Professor, Law and Criminal Justice
Job SummaryCandidates are being sought to teach courses in the A.A. Law and Criminal Justice programme, and to be a part of team that drives the development of a bachelor degree programme in Criminal Justice.
- The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- experience in programme review and development;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy;
- and a commitment to research and scholarly activities.
- Candidates must have an earned Ph.D. in Criminal Justice or Criminology from an accredited institution;
- excellent tertiary-level teaching experience;
- evidence of scholarly research and publications;
- and familiarity with the political system and economy of The Bahamas.