The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Professor, Psychology
Job SummaryThe Psychology, Sociology & Social Work Department is seeking two (2) faculty members to teach courses leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology.
- The successful candidates will have a background in either biological-based human behavior or applied social-psychology.
- Additionally, candidates will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy; and a commitment to research and scholarly activities.
- Successful must have a terminal degree in Psychology or a related area from an accredited institution,
- excellent tertiary-level teaching experience;
- evidence of scholarly research and publications;
- and experience in programme review and programme development.