The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Professor, Sociology
Job SummaryThe Psychology, Sociology & Social Work Department is seeking a faculty member to teach courses leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology.
- The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to undergraduate instruction;
- evidence of excellence in teaching and in the use of creative/innovative pedagogies;
- knowledge of current trends in pedagogy; and a commitment to research and scholarly activities.
- The successful applicant will have a terminal degree in Sociology or related area,
- from an accredited institution, excellent tertiary-level teaching experience;
- evidence of scholarly research and publications;
- and experience in programme review and programme development.