The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Auto Body Technician
Job SummaryMOTORWORLD is the #1 auto dealer on the island of St. Maarten in the Dutch Caribbean. We are seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Auto Body Technician.
The Auto Body Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards. The primary function is to repair and refinish automotive vehicle bodies and straighten vehicle frames.
Duties and responsibilities include working on damaged vehicles, repairing wrecked vehicles including all preparations needed to restore the vehicle to its original condition.
Candidate must have some knowledge of welding, must be able to choose the correct material for job, and must be able to read service and repair manuals as well as diagrams.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Must have vocational/ Trade Certification in the field
- Experience with brands such as Hyundai, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Ford, Volkswagen, etc. will be a definite plus.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be customer friendly and trustworthy
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be via monthly remuneration, paid vacation and medical insurance among other benefits.