The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Business Development Officer (GMG/SEG 1)
Job SummaryApplications are invited to fill the position of Business Development Officer (GMG/SEG 1) at the Institute of Jamaica.
To develop projects and products including memorabilia as part of a marketing plan of the Institute of Jamaica with the secondary purpose of generating income for the organization.
- Secure advertising placements according to agreed quota
- Distribute Jamaica Journals in accordance with quota arrangements stipulated in distribution contract at each production
- E-commerce website has accurate and current data
- Reports are prepared in the format agreed (accurately) and within the timeframe stipulated
- Production of reports with the stipulated time period.
- All sales agreements are documented in accordance with IOJ guidelines (consignments).
- Goods and services sourced in accordance with government procurerhent guidelines.
- A Master's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration with specialization in marketing with at least two (2) years' experience in the field of marketing or sales.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business from a recognized tertiary institution with emphasis in marketing and knowledge of research methods with five (5) years experience in marketing/sales