The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for the calibration and maintenance of all test equipment utilized at an operations level across the plant.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Interprets documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures, blueprints and engineering sketches
- Excellent communication skills at all operations levels
- Must understand mathematics and geometric principles (i.e. average, radius, among others)
- Personal computer skills
- Testing equipment
- Metrology skills (Calipers, micrometers, among others)
- Principles of instrumentation and calibrations
- Handling of multiple priorities at the same time
- Associate/Technical Degree in Science in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation.
- 1-3 Years of relevant experience as Technician or similar position, preferably in a Medical Device industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.