The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Chargé (e) Development Project
Job SummaryAssists the Project Development Manager as well as the Country Director in developing a country communication strategy, internal and external.
The Reporting Officer shall ensure regular reporting to the Manager Reporting as well as the Country Director. For countries where there is no post of Manager Reporting, the Chargé (e) Development Project works under the direct supervision of the Country Director and the Department Development Project headquarters ACTED.
Assists the Project Development Manager as well as the Country Director in developing a country communication strategy, internal and external. It must maintain a deep knowledge of strategies, activities and opportunities for donors and other stakeholders in the country, in accordance with the overall strategy of ACTED.
1. Ensure regular reporting, analytical and precise for the Project Development Manager.
- Understand and convey the directives of donors.
- Establish a regular liaison with area coordinators, project managers and technical staff to ensure the production of quality reports on all areas and all donors.
- Work closely with the MEA department to develop and incorporate strong elements of monitoring and evaluation in the reports.
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure greater coherence between the financial and narrative reports, and ensure a steady cash flow based on the regularity and quality of reports submitted.
2. Develop internal coordination and communication mechanisms.
- In collaboration with the Project Development Manager, ensure the proper conduct of all meetings and documentation (coordination meetings in the capital area of ??coordination meetings, weekly meetings of the base, monthly planning meetings, quarterly meetings country coordination.)
- Ensure in particular that the reporting templates, formats, philosophy and the deadlines for each project and each donor are clearly communicated and adopted throughout the country for all new projects and for ongoing projects .
- To follow up meetings in the field and / or the capital, between the bases and between the Country Managers.
- Draft agendas and meeting minutes country.
3. Develop an external communication strategy.
- Define the activities, resources, partnerships and target groups including ACTED needs, including maintaining a high level of information and understanding the strategy of donors and possible partnerships.
- Ensure continuity of public relations, updating and regional specific sheets for each project and document publications ACTED in the media.
- Provide each solicitation ACTED World comprehensive information on each project.
- Participate in the World ACTED communications strategy by providing regular updates on projects informal days, sending photos and articles on the progress of projects and / or specific events for the ACTED Newsletter and Annual Report.
- Identify sources of funding for a more cohesive strategy public information in the country.
4. Assist the Project Development Manager in the development of project proposals, responding adequately to requests from donors or initiating actions on specific projects or project components.
- Higher Diploma in Political Science, International Relations, International Development or equivalent (anthropology, sociology, Humanitarian Aid)
- Field experience in the humanitarian sector, reporting and donor relationships required
- Excellent written and oral communication level in French and English
- Capacity and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in the necessary foreign
- Salary defined according to the schedule of salaries ACTED
- Monthly Living allowance, lodging, food and at the organization's guesthouse or housing allowance (depending on contract length and country)
- Flights supported by ACTED
- Social Security Mutual and repatriation supported by ACTED