The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Client Systems Support Officer (MIS/IT 2)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of Client Systems Support Officer (MIS/IT 2).
- Certificate in Information Technology/Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) subjects at CXC or GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language, Mathematics and Information Technology
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of computer systems
- Experience in computer networking would be an asset
- Knowledge of Database Management
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- “Boots up” and ‘shuts down” computer and peripheral devices
- Monitors use of computer equipment by the public
- Provides guidance and assistance to users on computer applications and software
- Assisting in conducting training of clients
- Modifies programs as requested to accommodate improved changes in processing and user requirements
- Maintains a system for keeping and virus data bases current
- Monitors computer hard drives and performs defragmentation where necessary
- Assists in maintaining computer equipment inventory
- Effects simple routine maintenance and minor repairs to computers, printers and other peripheral devices
- Maintains stock of stationery for printing purposes
- Establishes and maintains back up files for the network
- Manages use of the internet by users
- Provides technical support to users of the internet.
Note that the Client Systems Support Officer is required to be a team player, flexible, willing and available to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.