The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Collections Effectiveness Coach
Job SummaryIn this role you will support team members to facilitate advancement through the RBC Collections Skills Coaching – Stairways to Success program and coaching ongoing skill development of assigned employees.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate commitment to Client First principles through effective observational coaching, active listening and modelling; ensures a superior client experience in every conversation.
- Practice client focused coaching routines including on-the-floor observations, side-by-side coaching, role play and plug-ins to maximize employee development.
- Coach each employee to successfully master targeted proficiencies and service capabilities in each skill defined in the Stairway to Success
- Support change initiatives within teams and helps employees understand reasoning behind changes and connection to supporting business objectives.
- Utilize effective coaching strategies to help employees attain goals through the Success Triangle – Qx2 = R (Quality + Quantity = Results).
- Coach and model delivery of functional Collections activities, tactics and/or solutions based on identified client need and where appropriate, proactively identifies and provides additional solutions
- Observe employee’s abilities to understand and apply appropriate Collections, services, processes and procedures to accurately complete all client transactions and documentation and recommends accordingly
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 3-5 years banking experience preferably in Collections (Remedial/Problem Loan Management)
- Good understanding of delinquency management
- Strong Leadership & Coaching skills
- Proficient in core banking platforms e.g. RIBS, Bankway, Cards 400
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
Nice to Have
- Diploma or degree in Banking or a related field would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to do challenging work
- Leaders that support your development
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact