The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Construction Monitoring Engineer
Job SummaryTetra Tech is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Construction Monitoring Engineer position on a USAID funded program in Haiti. The anticipated duration of this project is one (1) year.
- Perform inspection and monitoring of materials, methods, and equipment on an active construction site;
- Review daily construction inspection reports and resolve issues;
- Oversee the activities of local construction inspectors.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering;
- 5 years of engineering and construction oversight experience, preferably involving sanitary and drainage utilities work;
- Demonstrable communication and problem solving skills.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.