The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Content Designer & Advertising Coordinator
Job SummaryThe Royal Beach Casino is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Content Designer & Advertising Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing a variety of marketing communication pieces including magazine content, sales collateral, web and social media content, electronic and print collateral and signage to market the Company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Create visual communication content and graphic designs for use internally or externally across various platforms.
- Work with team members to conceptualize marketing designs and produce within deadline requirements.
- Responsible for the creation and production of all internal visual communication including newsletter, web graphics, training material, digital signage, forms, etc.
- Develop and maintain database of a newsletter for internal and external distribution.
- Coordinate photoshoots and motion content of services for website and social media platforms.
- Assembles images, typography and/ or motion graphics to create advertising and promotional materials for print and electronic media.
- Develop and maintain an advertising Library of Content.
- Negotiate and ensure best pricing and quality of material with print vendors.
- Work with team members to guide the creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives.
- Budgets annual expense for all collateral and other printed material.
- Evaluates and maintains inventory levels of all printed material.
- Responsible for all creative aspects of projects (including branding, typography, photo retouching, preparing files to printer/ vendor, schedules for posting and removal).
- Develop and design visual communication materials that supports the brand strategy across all services.
- Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate the brand message in all print, digital and related avenues.
- Technical degree in Graphic Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing Communication, Digital Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in marketing or advertising, with background in creative process, graphic design, pre-press or printing operations preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of the casino industry is helpful.
- Must be flexible to work shift work including early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Proven leadership skills
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed under a position title.
The Royal Beach Casino’s mission is to focus on our customers to provide value, fun and entertainment, constantly trying to meet and exceed their expectations. We try to foster a dynamic and positive workplace environment, enabling all associates to grow and develop to make their fullest contribution. The candidate must be interested in working as part of a team that is committed to providing excellent customer service.
If you have the qualifications, and want to become a part of a winning team please submit your resume in writing to the Human Resources Manager prior to Friday, December 16th , 2016.