The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Corporate Planning Analyst
Job SummaryReporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Corporate Planning Analyst leads the process of establishing the organization’s Strategic and Operational Plans and the correlated Performance Monitoring Process.
- Facilitates the Management Team in forging the strategic direction of the entity.
- Participates in the development and implementation of systems and procedures to guide the corporate planning and evaluation process.
- Proactively supports the management control process through the implementation of a Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Framework.
- Ensures the production of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual performance monitoring reports.
- Ensures that corporate and operational plans are based on key outputs and objectives, that performance targets are set and that plans are linked to budget forecasts.
- Advises Management when there is significant divergence from targets and the need for alternate strategies.
- Prepares reports, briefings, presentations and other responses to strategic planning issues on behalf of the CEO.
Qualifications & Experience:
- First degree in either: Management; Strategic Planning; Public Policy; Public Administration or any closely related field; with at least three (3) years’ related experience at a technical/professional level.
- Specialized training in Corporate/Strategic Planning, Performance Monitoring and Project Management.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and conviction of purpose in unfavourable/unpopular situations.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Planning, Operational Planning and Budgeting Processes and Procedures.
- Good working knowledge of performance monitoring techniques and their applications.
- Good working knowledge of policy formulation, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Effective manager of change/transition
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.