The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryUnder the supervision of the Finance &Accounting Manager the incumbent will provide internal financial consultation to management including projections and assessment of profitability and/or feasibility of the Company’s undertakings.
Education & Experience
- ACCA Level II Certification or equivalent.
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Computer literacy with proficiency in the use of spreadsheets
- Excellent accounting and financial analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Governments accounting policies such as FAA A and PBMA Acts
- Product costing and inventory control experiences
- Five (5) years experience in a similar or related field
- Collates data by means of interviews with technical staff members and physical inspection of the lay-out of the production area and equipment, and provide detailed costings of the company’s products services and activities.
- Prepares reports to assist the decision-making process as it relates to projects, contracts, commercialisation, divestment and technology transfer.
- Review controls on a continual basis and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems
- Manages capital and stores inventories