The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Care Associate II
Job SummaryResponsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding Xerox's records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
- Intermediate level job with some work experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
- Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
- Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm
- Minimum Ability to complete required training program
- Minimum Must have dependable work history
- Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
- Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
- Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise.
- Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.