The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Agent/Ramp
Job SummarySeaborne Airlines invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Agent/Ramp Part Time - Tortola BVI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking in passengers
- Checking in baggage
- Checking in freight
- Preparing Manifest for flights
- Confirming return reservations
- Ensuring that flights are properly loaded
- Ensuring that flights depart in a timely manner
- Confirming new reservations as needed
- Accurate manifests
- Ensuring no aircraft is sent out overweight
- Loading and offloading passenger baggage
- Operating Ramp Equipment
- Passing the BVI Airport Authority Ramp Driving Course
- Preparing Ramp Paper work
- Learn all pertinent information and operating procedures relevant to
- Performing other assigned duties
- Must be able to travel to the U.S for any training pertinent to job position.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Should not have a criminal background.
- Must be able to work split shifts, holidays, and evenings.