The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Officer
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Customer Service Officer in our Marketing & Corporate Communications Division (MCC).
The successful applicant will report directly to the Manager, MCC and must have the following:
- BSc. in Marketing or equivalent discipline
- Proficiency in software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
- Training in statistical analysis would be an asset
- Two (2) years’ post qualification experience in a related field
Required skills and Specialised Techniques
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) at all levels
- Excellent customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and comprehension skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with relevant personnel to investigate customer (external/internal) complaints.
- Maintain database of current and potential customers and prepare quarterly reports.
- Monitor customer requests and feedback to facilitate timely delivery of quality service
- Promote QMS and good customer service throughout the Council
- Log client requests to electronic system and prepare monthly report.
- Research and generate timely and accurate responses to customer queries
- Assist in the coordination of activities to support the Council’s popularization and marketing activities e.g. exhibitions, trade fairs/expo and technology fora.