The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAdecco is in search of a Database Developer for a client in the San Juan metro area.
- Develop, test, improve and maintain new and existing databases to help users retriever data effectively.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize, modify and maintain actual database
- Develop And modify stored procedures, views and triggers
- Implement and maintain database security
- Design and development of ETL processes, including error resolution with third party sources
- Perform ad-hoc requests for data manipulations/maintenance, imports, exports and updates.
Minimum three (3) years experience. Experience with the following systems and software: MS SQL 2008 R2 or SQL 2014, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Integration Services, SharePoint and WhereScape or Talend experience is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.