The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Director of Administration and Finance
Job SummaryTetra Tech ARD, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a one year Director of Administration and Finance position on a USAID funded program headquartered in Port au Prince, Haiti.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing overall accounting and financial control systems
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet generally recognized accounting standards
- Engages in the management of the budget for field activities
- Oversees management of bookkeeping, bank accounts, and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for implementation
- Oversees preparation of financial reports; and manages payroll.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in financial management of donor-funded projects
- Graduate degree preferred, but will consider Bachelor’s degree with required experience
- Fluency in French and English required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- Reference List – a minimum of three