The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Director, Operations & Maintenance (GMG/SEG 4)
Job SummaryInvites applications from qualified candidates for the following position of Director, Operations & Maintenance (GMG/SEG 4)
The Western Regional Health Authority (a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Health) is currently seeking to employ a Director for the Operations & Maintenance Department. Reporting to the Regional Director, the incumbent’s core responsibility will be to:
- Effectively manage and maintain the regions facilities for the efficient delivery of health services.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure compliance with construction schedules, blueprints, drawings and job specifications while ensuring compliance with industry codes and standards.
- Plan, execute, monitor and control project scope, time, cost, quality, risk and resources for the duration of the project.
- Develop and implement the department’s operational plan to achieve the organizations corporate objectives.
- Provide leadership and motivation to a team of persons to meet the desired targets of the department.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work and multi-task
- Effective team building, interpersonal and change management skills
- Proficiency with Project Management Software and tools
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. Degree in Civil or Electro-mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited institution
- A Masters degree in related engineering discipline, management or business administration would be an asset
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience of Electro-mechanical Engineering of which at least two years must be at the management level
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted