The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
District Health Visitor
Job SummaryThe District Health Visitor will be responsible for performing advanced community health nursing activities in an assigned district.
The professional practice of health visiting consists of planned activities aimed at the promotion of health and prevention of ill health. He/She thereby contributes substantially to individual and social wellbeing by focusing attention at various times on an individual, a family, a social group or a community.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Nursing and Registered Nurse Certificate/Diploma.
- Licensed Midwife.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Diploma in District Health Visiting.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Leadership and management training would be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.