The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Export Sales Representative
Job SummaryKC Confectionery Limited is inviting suitably qualified individuals for the position of Export Sales Representative.
Primarily responsible for marketing the company’s existing and new products, mainly to the Caribbean countries. This job involves identifying and contacting prospective clients, generating sales proposals, servicing existing markets, ensuring quality and consistency of service, customer satisfaction and product delivery.
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to gather data, compile information, prepare reports and deliver presentations.
- Ability to utilize advertising, sales promotion techniques, customer services best practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and assertive communication skills.
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations
- Ability to persuade and influence potential buyers.
- Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
- Ability to travel as per the demands of the position.
- Effectively handle Customer complaints and concerns, when they arise
- A Diploma in Marketing or a related field with 3-5 years experience directly related to the job.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Knowledge of international brands.
- Good understanding of creative development processes.
- The ability to multitask and a good communicator.
- Must have minimum five (5) years experience in a similar position.
- Minimum: 25 years of age.