The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Financial & Business Systems Coordinator
Job SummaryThe Financial & Business Systems Coordinator will be responsible for providing a financial and business systems supportive role to the Corporate and Institutional (C&I) fund administration and custody team.
The primary purpose of this role is to monitor the financial feasibility, costing reports and risk assessments of the business units generated via the various systems that are utilized by the two teams. This resource will work closely with the management team in order to prioritize business goals using existing business models and processes and assisting with the developments and migration to new business platforms as required.
- Financial qualification from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years of previous experience in a daily Fund services / Custody environment is essential
- Sound working knowledge of fund administration specific systems e.g. NTAS, Paxus
- Familiar with online banking/custody portal systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Skills including development and management of Macros
- Familiar with Fund client specific KYC, due diligence and FATCA processes and supporting business systems e.g. Blue Bison, Company Manager – manage client data integrity accordingly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – previous experience in New Business pitches will be an advantage
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a busy deadline driven environment
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind