The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Guest Service Agent - Vacation Planner
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Guest Service Agent - Vacation Planner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Security of any reports of theft.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.