The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Head, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Job SummaryThe College is seeking to identify a suitable candidate who can excel in the post of Head of School, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
In addition s/he will:
- Provide leadership and support on adopting research-proven, standards-based instructional practice
- Partner with industry leaders and develop strategic alliances both internally and internationally to refine, articulate and improve the product offerings to better meet the needs of its client base.
- Oversee the implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures, particularly in relation to teaching and research and student supervision including advisement
- A PhD or an equivalent professional qualification in a business discipline or related area
- At least five (5) years relevant teaching and/or research experience at the senior lecturer level
- A proven record of academic administrative management with progressive levels of responsibility
- An ability to promote leadership and vision and effectively lead collaborative change
- A demonstrated commitment to student-centred learning , rigorous academic standards and to promoting an innovative teaching and learning environment