The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryTo ensure the ultimate Silversea cruise experience for guests
Job Skills: Strong leadership skills and practice "leadership by example" Ability to work with international crew. Professional appearance and excellent social skills.
- Implements strategies to achieve service goals;
- Ensures that all guest requests, inquiries and complaints are responded to promptly;
- Oversees the activities of the entire hotel department;
- Ensures necessary maintenance and repairs;
- Maintains guidelines, policies, procedures and training practices set by the corporate office Maintenance of the Hotel Operation Manual
- Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Strong F&B Background Shipboard experience, good exposure to leading a team.
- Will also have a strong land based managerial background in a luxury environment.
Computer Skills: Computer knowledge; Word, Excel, Fidelio