The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resource Manager
Job SummaryOur client a leading international buildings material company is seeking the services of a dynamic and high performance driven, Human Resources Manager, with specific experience in Industrial Relations.
- Providing the overall strategic human resource leadership to the organisation through the development and implementation of policies, programs and best practices.
- Ensuring consistency, quality and timely delivery of all human resource activities (talent and performance management, internal communication, personnel administration, industrial relations, payroll, compensation and benefits).
- Developing, interpreting, and providing a range of management reports/metrics, using data to drive decisions, analyses trends from data and provide value-added solutions to operational problems.
- Handling Wage Negotiations, Conflict and Grievance Resolution.
- At least an undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management.
- Certification in Human Resource Management or Industrial Relations. Very good knowledge of Jamaican Labour Laws and Severance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of responsibility for dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Must be results driven and possess excellent interpersonal skills, communication (verbal and written), organisational and problem-solving skills; and possess an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of professional conduct and ethics.