The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Human Resources Manager
Job SummaryMOTORWORLD is the # 1 car dealership company on the island of Sint Maarten, Dutch Caribbean. We are seeking suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of Human Resources Manager.
As the Human Resources Manager of an Automotive Dealership Group, you will be in charge of the entire Human Resources Department. Your major role will be to keep the employees motivated, expand current training and development plans, maintain and enhance human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Human Resource Local Labor Law Legislations requirements.
- Continuously review and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare reports for Management decision-making.
- Diploma/Degree or certification in the field of Human Resources Management or similar
- At least Three (3) years experience in the area of Human Resources Management.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to motivate a team to meet goals.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Ability to manage multicultural generations
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be via monthly remuneration, paid vacation and medical insurance among other benefits.
Please send application along with electronic copies of all degrees/diplomas/certificates and two references