The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryDemerara Distillers is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Inventory Supervisor.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Either a Diploma from the University of Guyana or ACCA Level II - A minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting, audit, quality control, inventory management or related field
- Previous supervisory experience
The Inventory Supervisor is required to have:
- Analytical and quantitative skills to manage a large quantity of discrete inventory items with a high degree of accuracy and reliability
- The ability to maintain focus and alertness and to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment, against tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate well across all internal and external stakeholders
Applicants must be prepared to work flexible hours and must possess excellent customer service skills.