The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe incumbent will be responsible for performing reliable chemical and microbiological analysis.
To provide analytical support production departments according to the quality standards, good laboratory practices, prevention of cross-contamination and microbiological contamination, occupational health and safety including process safety and environmental protection set by the customer.
- Basic knowledge in mathematics, laboratory equipment, titration techniques.
- Read and understand English and Spanish.
- Possess the necessary knowledge in the management of hazardous waste.
- Skills in using computers.
- Laboratory analyst or Laboratory Technician. Minimum two years experience.
- Bachelor of Chemistry