The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryTo perform a combination of tasks to maintain hotel guestrooms and surrounding areas, in the laundry department, in a clean and orderly manner, contributing to a pleasant, positive internal and external customer experience.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Perform repetitive duties. Must be responsible & dependable.
- Must be able to read & write directions in the English language.
- Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, reach, stand or walk the entire shift.
- There is a need to handle tools and/or special devices to work, move or carry objects.
- Vocational Education, apprentice training and on-the-job training required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.