The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lead Backend Software Engineer
Job SummaryWe are seeking backend engineers with extensive experience developing production-ready backend services
We've set out on a pretty big mission here - full financial inclusion for every Caribbean citizen.
A life where you're in complete control of your finances, where money systems work for you, not against. A world where anyone, anywhere could be part of the global financial system from the comfort of our smartphone.
There's a space here for you. We're always looking for people with wide vision and the metal to see change materialise. We're in the business of never backing down from a challenge or giving in to easy.
Help us shape the next generation of Caribbean finance.
- Develop production environment to withstand High Security Threats.
- Address scalability, reliability, logging, and security in development
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in working with Docker container, Kubernetes
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JA-RS, JSON
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Understanding of network communications, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and RPC protocols
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with several programming languages and frameworks such as Go, Node.js, Python