The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Lecturer in Child Health
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Lecturer in Child Health.
Qualification and Experience
- Specialist qualification in Paediatrics recognized by the University of the West Indies such as DM, MRCPCH with CCT
- Board Certification in Paediatrics from the American Board of Paediatrics
- Considerable postgraduate experience in the specialty
- Teaching/Research experience
- A strong record of publication in peer-reviewed journals
Further consideration would be given to candidates who possess:
- An additional postgraduate degree from an approved and accredited University/Institution
- Certification in Medical Education and/or
- Formal specialist training as well as expertise in a sub-speciality
- Teaching and supervision of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
The Department places high priority on individuals who can work well in a team environment. Candidates should possess good communication and interpersonal skills. A good command of both oral and written English is essential.