The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryBitt is looking for a Legal Associate to assist the Chief Legal Officer. This person would be required to support the legal department by conducting research and assisting in drafting documents.
Legal Associate Job Duties:
- Conduct legal research on cases and laws;
- Assist in drafting documents, contracts, and legislation;
- Curate files and documents;
- Draft and review contracts and agreements;
- Liaise with staff and outside parties to ensure execution of documents;
- Other legal and clerical tasks.
- L.E.0 Certificate
- Very strong writing and analytical skills are a necessity
- Detail oriented and interested in the minutia
- Experience conducting legal research
- Experience drafting legislation