The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur client a leading international buildings material company is seeking the services of a self-driven and service oriented Legal Counsel to join their highly demanding team.
- All aspects of legal and regulatory affairs to ensure the company operates in a manner that is fully compliant with the relevant laws and statutes which govern the organization.
- Identifying and analyzing legal issues in order to provide appropriate legal guidance and counsel to Management on a wide range of legal, regulatory and commercial matters.
- Preparing and Reviewing Contracts and Handling Permits.
- Member of the Bar Association.
- A Law Degree from a reputable Law School.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Contract Law and Corporate Governance.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects with varying timelines, without missing deadlines.
High-level written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of all aspects of legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
Strong probing, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve complex issues.