The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummarySeaborne Airlines invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Line Mechanic, Christiansted, VI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Any and all tasks generally recognized as work on or about an aircraft, the components parts, ground support and related equipment.
- Inspect and test systems and components parts and sign for work performed.
- Perform duties in compliance with the Company Maintenance Manual requirements and standards.
- Guide/instruct less experienced employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a valid F.A.A. airframe and powerplant license.
- Must hold a high school diploma and be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- A minimum of two years experience maintaining medium twin engine turbo prop aircraft is required.
- Experience on the DeHavilland DHC-6-300/P&W PT-6, Saab 340B/GECT7 is a plus.
- Applicant must be able to interpret maintenance, parts, and structural repair manual data.