The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Loss Prevention Manager
Job SummaryOur client, a member of a rapidly expanding multi-national group, is looking for a suitable candidate with a minimum 5 years of Loss Prevention Management experience in the security industry to fill the post of Loss Prevention Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Degree in Management Studies or other relevant discipline and or the successful completion of the Officer Training Programme at a recognised military, para military or security institution
- Have five (5) years working experience in a managerial position in the security industry
- Have working knowledge of electronic security systems.
- Have the ability to complete risk analysis and develop contingency plans.
- Have knowledge of modern trends and developments in Security equipment.
- Have knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to safety and security in the working environment.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate orally and in writing with persons at all levels.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Formulating security policies, procedures, guidelines and controls for the protection of the company, its property, employees, customers and stock from theft and vandalism.
- Developing, reviewing and monitoring operational measures required in enhancing physical security.
- Evaluating the security risk potential of existing and proposed branch and warehouse activities and gathering intelligence on all security related matters.
- Ensuring that plans and contingency planning measures are in place in order to minimize the hazards of natural and man-made disaster and emergencies.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance on various security/safety concerns such as disaster and risk related factors, facility access and related security issues; coordinates enhancements or modifications to existing alarm, security systems and branch and warehouse layout.
- Ensuring that all fire and emergency preparedness plan/measures are actively maintained and tested at all branches and warehouses on a regular basis or as directed by law.
- The physical and electronic security program for all locations, which includes shutters, grills and perimeter fencing.